Monday, March 1, 2010

d.i.y: requested by KHIMEI

THINGS YOU NEED:

CHAINS
SAFETY PINS
RIBBON (I'm using a 3 inches wide)
THREAD and NEEDLE
SCISSOR
COIL


STEP 1 BURN
cut the ribbon by a foot
then burn the sides using the coil, it should look like this



STEP 2 BASE
using your THREAD and NEEDLE saw the RIBBON and SAFETY pin together


STEP 3 LAYERING
using your extra SAFETY PINS start layering the CHAINS
layering the CHAINS doesn't need to be perfect but of course it has to look good



STEP 4 TRANSFER
if you're done with "LAYERING" you can now transfer the chain in to the "BASE"



and you're done!

FINISH PRODUCT


12 comments:

  1. super genius, aiks! you are my DIY goddess. love!

    <3
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative and talented. You've got an eye for style that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. thank you very much . sooo love it. haha, galing mo talaga . i'LL be expecting more DIY's from you. haha, you're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am IN LOVE with this idea-- it looks like a pro did it, and it's STILL classier than anything I find in my little town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this! Thanks for the tutorial, pretty :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks soooo good. Thanks for the inspiration -- I wanna make a shorter, more bunched up version!

    xx
    Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  7. your DIY always amazes me! two thumbs up!

    btw sis, pls join my contest and spread the word!

    http://meremakeupmaniac.blogspot.com/2010/03/meremakeupmaniacs-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. your DIY always amazes me! two thumbs up!

    sis, pls join my contest and spread the word!

    http://meremakeupmaniac.blogspot.com/2010/03/meremakeupmaniacs-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. sis aika lamo ba san meron mga gold chains na ganyan?

    ReplyDelete
  10. san po kayo nakakabili ng mga materials like beads, chains, charms, etc. ? please reply . badly needed .

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi. saan po kayo sa quiapo nakakabili ng chains? hope to hear from you. ty

    ReplyDelete