Saturday, June 2, 2012

WARDROBE MAKE OVER! + MY OLD NEW ADDICTION

Recently I've been adding a lot of colors to my wardrobe, feels like i'm painting my wardrobe!
aside from buying bright colored clothes I also find myself buying a lot of BODYCON DRESSES AND SKIRT again!
(scroll down to see what i got!)
OH AND YEAH! ROYAL BLUE IS MY NEW BLACK! hahaha

BODYCON DRESSES



BODYCON SKIRTS

BODYCON PEPLUM SKIRT

SKINNY PANTS!
yup PANTS! I think I only posted 1 look wearing pants hahaha

RUFFLE CARDIGAN

PASTEL BLOUSE

BLACK and WHITE BLOUSE



6 comments:

  1. great buys! Love those pastel blouse and bodycon dresses. saan ka bumibili?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galing mo talaga sis magshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love everything! As in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aylin tutuban lang :)
    @jamie thanks sis
    @charry hehe thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice goodies...ang dami nila as in one style different colors talaga....I luv it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv ur haul....such a good taste

    ReplyDelete